Tuesday, April 14, 2009

More Packing & Unpacking

I started today at the old building. Dennis, Rob and the guys are in the final stages of tearing down Audio A & Audio B. I had not been in the old building since April 3 so to see how it now looks is surprising, amazing and of course a little sad. The best thing about moving to the new building is that we can start with a clean slate under the floor. You should see how much cable is under the old floor.

On the way downtown I stopped at IKEA and bought the new tables for our kitchen/break room. Then I got to the new building and continued the unpacking of my office. Each time I walk around the building it seems like a little more has been put away. Everyone, especially Christine, is doing their part of getting the building a little more presentable each day.

Tomorrow is move day #3 with the focus on moving the audio equipment. The console, outboard gear and Pro-Tools from Audio B will go into the new Audio B. The gear and Pro-Tools from Audio A will go in to one of our extra rooms and work stand alone until the new Audio A is built and the new ICON board arrives. Speaking of the new Audio A, while I was out last week we pretty much locked the design. From an acoustic standpoint, the room is going to be impeccable.

No comments:

Post a Comment